Chickpea Salad With Feta
A no fuss no muss Greek Chickpea Salad With Feta ready in 10'. With a similar flavor to that of hummus but even better!
Servings: 1 bowl
- 600 grams / 5 oz chickpeas boiled or canned
- 100 grams / 3.5 oz feta cheese crumbled
For The Salad Dressing:
- 1,5 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium-sized garlic clove
- ½ lemon juiced
Add all of the ingredients for the dressing, along with a bit of salt and pepper in a blender and blend until a smooth creamy dressing forms.
Place chickpeas in a salad bowl and combine with the crumbled feta and the salad dressing.
Serve with fresh mint leaves on top.